So here we are. A time when the last screen vying for humanity’s attention has yet to be truly and fully conquered.
The list of impediments is long. And it stares back at you - the OEM or Tier 1 systems integrator. It is a familiar list; a litany of urgent frustrations on the road to deploying market-leading connected mobility/infotainment systems:
- Concept-to-production lead times not fast enough
- Budget overruns due to exorbitant development funding needs and high piece price production systems
- “Me too” functionality in a fast-evolving, fiercely competitive consumer market
- Unaddressed concerns over data ownership and privacy
- Lack of true monetization of the current mobility ecosystem - and poor preparation for the future thereof.
- And many more.
In this session, attendees will walk away with actionable, production-based insights and methodologies to addressing the sector’s most common challenges in deploying connected mobility infotainment systems, including how to:
- Lead the sector - instead of imitate the competition.
- Better anticipate the future - and extract leading indicators to winning feature and system functionality ahead of the market.
- Beat the market with *truly* useful functionality - instead of being second (or third or fourth…)-to-market
- Stop over-spending - and begin to draw real value from investments at a fair market price.
- Attain real ownership over data and privacy - instead of relinquishing them away.
- Accomplish what no other OEM in North America has done to date - across multiple market, regulatory and monetization dimensions.